We’ll tell you how to study and work in Canada without taking the IELTS test after the Fully Funded Scholarships Call for Canada is made public in 2022-2023. With or without a work permit. You can work and study in Canada while pursuing any degree, from a bachelor’s to a doctorate. It is now much easier to obtain a work permit and attend school in Canada. If you are a student and want to work in Canada while you are studying, you will need a study permit. This is without a doubt the best option.
Work while you are a student to cover your expenses. As an international student, you have the option of relocating permanently or working there after graduation. We will provide you with all of the necessary information.. You can still study in Canada if you do not have IELTS. If you attend a Canadian university that does not require you to take the IELTS or TOEFL tests, you can apply for a work visa and begin working.
There are 494,525 international students in Canada, according to the government. Having the opportunity to study at some of the best universities in the world. Furthermore, education is less expensive in Canada than in the United States and Australia. There are a plethora of other compelling reasons to pursue an education in Canada. All of the information you need to work as a student in Canada is provided below. People without IELTS can apply for a number of scholarships in Canada. Continue reading to learn how to study and work in Canada without taking IELTS.
Working and Studying in Canada Without IELTS
- The nation under consideration is Canada.
- Bachelor’s, Master’s, and Doctoral Degrees
Step 1: Get into Canada without taking the IELTS.
There are a lot of scholarships for Bachelor’s, Master’s, and Ph.D. programs in Canada that don’t require IELTS. We have issued the most recent call for scholarships in Canada for the academic year 2022-2023.
There are three options for studying in Canada without taking IELTS. Here are three ways to do it.
- You can obtain an English proficiency certificate from the previous college you attended.
- Look for Canadian schools that don’t require IELTS.
- You can finish an English course in Canada. (6-Month Training)
We will provide you with a list of IELTS-free Canadian scholarships and colleges. I’ll tell you about a few Canadian universities that don’t require IELTS.
Can I go to school in Canada if I don’t take the IELTS?
Yes, you can study at these Canadian universities without having to take the IELTS exam.
- Okanagan College
- Concordia College
- Cambrian College
- The Memorial University of Newfoundland
- Seneca College, Toronto
- Regina College
- Saskatchewan University
- Winnipeg University
- Brock University
- The University of Carleton
Step 2: Studying as an international student in Canada, working while you study to pay for your costs, and working in Canada temporarily or permanently after you graduate as an international student.
Within 180 days of completing your course, you must apply for a work permit visa in Canada. After finishing your degree, you can stay in Canada for the following periods of time:
- If the student is in a course that lasts one year, he or she could stay in Canada for another year after the course is over.
- If the student is in a program that lasts two years, he or she could stay in Canada for no more than three years.
- If the student is in a program that takes four years, he or she could only stay in Canada for four years.
Information and Services
After college, you can work on campus, off campus, or in Canada.
Work at School (Without a Work Permit)
Until you begin your chosen course of study, you will be unable to find employment in Canada. You will not be permitted to work prior to the first day of classes.
If you have a job on campus, you have the option of working in any of the school’s buildings. You could, for instance, work in a library, hospital, or research center; another option would be to become a Faculty Member.
- are a full-time post-secondary student at a:
- In Quebec, public postsecondary schools, such as a college or universities, are known as CEGEPs.
- a private college-level school in Quebec that operates under the same rules as public schools and receives at least 50% of its funding from the government, or
- Private schools in Canada that can legally award degrees under provincial law
- have a valid study permit, and
- have a Social Insurance Number (SIN) (9 digit number that the Government of Canada gives you)
Work as an International Student Off-Campus (Without Permit)
You can only begin working in Canada once your study program has begun. You cannot work until you begin your studies.
- If you meet all of these requirements, you can work off-campus without a work permit.
- you’re a full-time student at a designated learning institution (DLI)
- you’re enrolled in
- is at least 6 months long and
- leads to a degree, diploma, or certificateyour study program
- you’ve started studying
- you have a Social Insurance Number (SIN)
Work in Canada After Your Graduation
You can get Full Information on work in Canada after your Graduation from Here.